Friday, May 23, 2008

Extra!Extra! read all about it......

Okay!!! So this whole computer thing is MAKING ME CRAZY!!!
I am slowly losing the freedom i had grown to love...as i was learning about the very high tech terms...like picture putter inner...not to mention, easily getting my pictures (from my fun new mommy's day cammy) ON TO the computer...and then easily retreiving them in order to do a post!!! UGH!!!! And now my Blogger is not letting me maneuver in order to type...or make a mistake really...and i can forget about doing any more "linky-dooing"... it won't let me!! What am i doing wrong!!!

I have been so busy going here and there with our sweet boys...
and trying to get some sewing done to fill up my Etsy shop...not that i would even be able to find a picture to show what i was selling.............!...........and i just feel like my blog is the most bleck! I was loving being able to share this little life of mine!!
and now..besides our family...and Miss Kafew...and sweet Julie..
and sometimes Brownie... Nobody even wants to come by and sit and have tea or coffee with me on my new Beautiful Ugly green bistro set..because there is no proof that i even HAVE it!!
It is stuck in this computer somewhere!!! or the pretty bracelet i got from my mom...tarnished silver...I LOVE TARNISHED SILVER!!!...because i LOVE polishing it!! it is like discovering a treasure or something someone else might not like to take the time to do...)There's a great picture for that too!!! ( it was my Nanas and she gave it to my mom..and she gave it to me...) or ...all of the latest pictures of M and S!!
They are growing up before my very eyes... NO PROOF!!!
And i have had some creamy, sweet ,/kaweshweshwesh/ cream with sprinkles on the top coffee...(so sweepy!!!)...and i wanted to share that!! or the wonderful GODIVA dark hot chocolate (thanks big sis) after we stayed out in the rain to plant grass seed..and lay wheat straw... THAT was a perfect cup of joy!!!
no picture for the viewing!!!
So if you are a mystery visitor to my blog...please stay with me!!
Don't give up on me...and if you are a tried and true family/ julie/misskafew/brownie... THANKYOU for telling me you've been visiting!!! It makes me feel happy to know you are still with me....waiting patiently!!! I will get this thing figured out!!

I'm off to bed now!! Maybe it will be all fixed in the morning!!
have a love-fully!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

My heart just about breaks as I read that entry. Perhaps if someone sat down with you while you did an entry - some tech savvy person. Or pulled up pics. There must be someone in SC who can help. But I am still looking.

Jenny said...

Oh - and one other thing - deep... cleansing... breaths...

OH! And one other Other thing - I love you!

Jenny


J Bouquet Brooch by Cherrypips Copper Uppercase Letter O Y coloured card disc letter f U L Black L, with tree N E S S

Smylie

Smylie

Sammy

Sammy

The Nester

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed