Sunday, May 25, 2008

My cup..Okay!


Happy Sunday Everyone!!! it looks like we have almost figured out the picture putter inner.... looky-loo...my Etsy shop filled up today!!! I actually am under the weather...as the boys had been earlier this week... so we watched movies for the afternoon while i posted!!! Dada is outside with the kiddos right now..and i am thinking of all the ways my cupeth over floweth!!
let me count the ways...
*i have a wonderful husband
*2 amazing little creatures for kids
*fantastic parents (in laws included)
*sweet siblings
*amazing friends
*a warm cozy home.. with a great bistro set
(come on by..i'll make us some tea)
*a little ETSY shop
(go there on the side to the right...i no longer have linky-doo capabilities)
*a paid off car...the check engine light is on..but we are going to get that fixed soon..like...June 6th or something... don't worry mom (s).....
*food in our bellies
*people who always seem willing to help
(i hope you have some of those people where you are too!!)
*no plumbing problems....now that Big Bird is out of the potty
*grass seed planted in our enormous (bare naked) backyard
*plans for a playset for the boys...and a way to pay for it!!!!
*and MY GOD IS SO VERY FAITH-FULL
i will elaborate on this...but i am waiting for a 50% off coupon at Hobby Lobby (the LOBSTER)....or for canvases to go on sale....
but for now......i tried to download the GodTube video of
Psalm 23...with the little girl reciting it...
clearly i was unable to...GO THERE and listen, watch, and think of the words...what does it mean to you that ....
The Lord is my shepherd..i shall not be in want
He makes me lie down in green pastures
He leads me beside quiet waters
He restores my soul
He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I will fear no evil
For you are with me
Your rod and your staff
They comfort me
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies
You annoint my head with oil
My cup overflows
Surely goodness and love
will follow me all the days of my life
and i will dwell in the house of the Lord
FOREVER!!
Those words mean so much to me..for i haven't always been, nor am i always now.. faith-full to HIM!!!
This Sunday Cup of Joy that i started....is pretty much my only
"from the word" time all week long...
HOWEVER....i am listening and HE loves on me CONSTANTLY!... He is so forgiving and shows me that..
like when the boys are not listening to me...or causing all sorts of chaos.....i may just lose it...my patience that is...not my mind just yet...but in THAT very moment...HE is LOVING on me...
The wave of disappointment for my actions...
past and present... become forgiven...
because..He restores my soul....
I should post that...hmmmm...
maybe next week...
for now...I hope YOUR cup is overfloweth-ing!!!
mine is...
let me go check on those guys of mine....
Have a love-fully!!
ps..and don't forget to go to GodTube and type in Psalm 23..
We watch that video DAILY!!
Smylie just loves her...."Now one more time.."
"surely"...."my head"......go see... she's his favorite!!

No comments:


J Bouquet Brooch by Cherrypips Copper Uppercase Letter O Y coloured card disc letter f U L Black L, with tree N E S S

Smylie

Smylie

Sammy

Sammy

The Nester

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed