Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happiness..and welcome to the family!!




We are in the process of transforming our side driveway/ yucky
nothing that great to look at... into a little garden/ i would love to have a cup of tea out there..want some too??? ...wonderful place to be..space... And Sammy just so happens to always look out at that yuckiness from his window seat.. so we thought we'd spiff it up a bit for him!! It still has a long way to go..but it is coming along!! As a matter of fact.. I just received as an early Birthday present from my Mom and Dad... an amazing Bright ugly green Bistro table and chairs set..for our wonderful space!! I will post with pictures when it is all set up!! I just love it!!! (thank you Mommy and Daddy)... So tomorrow is Mother's day!
I am looking forward to a great day with my boys!! I will get to take lots of pictures with my new CAMERA!!! Hubby went all out for me since Dino-cam has lost its youthfulness!! Hurray!
Sorry Dino!! You were a good cammy...and we will always be grateful for all the memories we have shared with you!!
New cammy is all pink and yummy..(not to make dino feel any worse..) but i will have to think of a name for her... of course girly!! I actually think i like Cammy!! Yeah! Cammy it is!!
Welcome to our family Cammy! You have alot of work cut out for you!! I take lots and lots of pictures...so get comfy with your new.. very important job... capturing our boys as they do all sorts of new things.. as they grow into bigger boys with even more dirt... and as we fix up our little fixer upper!! We NEED you to help our family and friends enjoy all the special events with us... we say thank you for all you are willing to do for us!!
No pressure!! But We are counting on YOU Cammy!! So rest up .. we have a big day tomorrow!!
Have a love-fully!

1 comment:

Jules said...

So glad you have Cammy in your family! I look forward to seeing what she can do. I could just eat those Jox-lettes! Yummy fabrics. I think I am going to plant some seeds with the girls. Love flowers!


J Bouquet Brooch by Cherrypips Copper Uppercase Letter O Y coloured card disc letter f U L Black L, with tree N E S S

Smylie

Smylie

Sammy

Sammy

The Nester

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed