Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

And now I will show you the most excellent way.
If I speak in tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
If I give all I posess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
1 Corinthians 13.... keep reading..
Love is..
in this man.
My Friend for Life.
My Love.
The one man who is most patient with me.
The kindest.
He does NOT envy my organizational skills...at all!!
(he does boast... in our family...he IS so proud of us!!)
He sometimes pushes my buttons...but is NEVER rude!!!!
He does seek food for his hungry belly...but always makes it his top priority to seek after all that would provide nourishment, protection and comfort to and for us...
I don't know if I have ever seen him easily angered...if angered at all... my love is so gentle, perfectly what i need.
He never seems to remember the many details of my wrongs... is this possible to be loved by someone like he loves me..and our boys...
He is simply truthful.
Our protector.
So Trusting in the Lord!
and Hopeful.
He works so hard.
He perseveres.
I Love so much about this man..
and i don't show him enough..
I could not imagine this life without him.
He is my constant.
Happy Valentine's Day, My Love.



I hope you tell those you adore how irreplaceable they are..
and know you are loved too...


For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son,
that whoever believes in Him, shall NOT perish, but have eternal life!!
John 3:16

Have a real Love-fully!

2 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Beautiful! Happy Valentine's day...

sara said...

Beautiful post! Happy v-day to you :) :)


J Bouquet Brooch by Cherrypips Copper Uppercase Letter O Y coloured card disc letter f U L Black L, with tree N E S S

Smylie

Smylie

Sammy

Sammy

The Nester

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed