Friday, September 19, 2008

SALE!!!!!!!!!..BIG!!...Go...

okay...I'm clearing out my shop......There is a huge sale going on over there....2 new sections of the shop ...in the right hand side bar!!! "Freedom Sale" and " Super Sale Items".....
Buy ANY item in my shop and the 3 "Freedom sale" items are only $1.00 each....What!!!! there's more....all items in the "Super Sale" have already been marked down in a crazy way!!! AND "super Sale" items have FREE SHIPPING!!!!! Crazy Me!!
Gotta go get the boys...be back soon!!
Oh..have a love-fully!!!

2 comments:

Elise said...

I love your new frame-y thingies!! So stinkin' cute!! I tagged you over at my blog.
Elise

Elise said...

I knew there was something else...what do you use for the frame of the wreath? I was thinking of using an embroidery hoop, but I remember using wire coat hangers shaped into circle in primary school.
Thanks!!
Elise
P.S. My word verification was yfill. Why fill?! Don't know why I find that funny, except that you could ask it in a Jesus-filling others up manner.


J Bouquet Brooch by Cherrypips Copper Uppercase Letter O Y coloured card disc letter f U L Black L, with tree N E S S

Smylie

Smylie

Sammy

Sammy

The Nester

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed