Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sale Ends Today!!!...and Lookee!!


I am so excited about these...it only took me ALL month to get this posted...so sorry...but i am thrilled at the possibilities!!
I have a new section in my shop called "Dreamy Special Orders"
Look at what I ordered!!!


Okay...actually this is another section called...what else.."My Sweets Sentiments"...i have been indulging in crafting for my family...and this set probably won't last that long as we have so many to be thankful to...or is that for?? whatever...lookee..

Awwwww...my Sweets!! I only made one of this kind...but is seems to be my favorite one right now...

I totally went overboard with the bow...i know..he's a boy..but how long will i be able to send him off with these adorable notie cards....???...


OOOOhhhh! and tags..!! I LOVE TAGS!!!!! Go check out the shop!! I am off to go create something else!!

Also...LAST DAY for items in the "Super Sale Items " section!!

Crazy reduced and NO shipping!!!

They expire tomorrow on Etsy...and then they'll be gone...

so....... GO...

and don't forget to have a Love-fully!

5 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Joy- These are fabulous!!!! SO cute! Lori

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

oh my goodness....soooooooooo yummy-licious!!!...lovelovelove the color combo's!...what a GREAT gift! love you lots...mommy

Chelsea said...

Everyone is soo right. These are CUTE! I like them. Better than I even pictured in my head (as always). The colors are really great. Great job! (once again, as always!!)

Chelsea said...

Oh! And I have got to talk to you about Picnik! How do you do those pretty curly-q's in your corners. I would steal that idea if only I could figure it out! (call me, call me!)

Elise said...

Cutie, cute cute!! The personalized ones with the scrappy paper and kidlets would be so cute for Christmas cards!! Just an idea...
Elise


J Bouquet Brooch by Cherrypips Copper Uppercase Letter O Y coloured card disc letter f U L Black L, with tree N E S S

Smylie

Smylie

Sammy

Sammy

The Nester

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed