Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sweet Swappy....Ssss.package!??
















I am so excited!!! My Spring Swap Package came with such fun goodies...just for me! Well...and everyone else who gets to see them because they are so very delicious!!! Julie... my new California friend.. my only California friend actually... sent the best package of handmade thoughtfullness!!!! We were paired up for the big Spring swap by Little Bit Funky .... okay.. on with the yummy-ness!! So ..I must admit..i really love the pink ball of goodness...it is all of the ribbon she used to tie up the packages... brown paper mind you...tied up with strings...these are a few of
MY NEW FAVORITE THINGS!!!!!
I just Love the triangle-pennant-garland!!! Such a nice splash of Girly!! My key chain Rocks!! I feel so fancy carrying my keys now!! And they are so much easier to find down in my purse!! Thank you!! Oh..and did you see my pretty-full new kitchen towel that NO ONE will use for anything but looking at!!! It is too pretty!!! And my BEAUTY-FULL Foster sign!!! Oh my!! It is hanging so fantastically on our front door welcoming the world!! What is that you say...??? YOU NEED ONE FOR YOURSELF!!!!
Well what are you waiting for??? GO NOW!!!
Thank you so much Julie!!! I love having a bit of California here in Carolina!! Oh happy day!!





4 comments:

Bunny B said...

What a fun package! Came over here from your mom's blog :) Yay for Spring!

Jules said...

Hi Friend! You are so cute with the pics. So glad you like your treats. I loved making them! Enjoy tomorrow.

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

Oh, I love love love that garland too!! Very cute! I'm glad your Mom linked me here!

Jamie said...

Great blog! I love that key chain...too cute.


J Bouquet Brooch by Cherrypips Copper Uppercase Letter O Y coloured card disc letter f U L Black L, with tree N E S S

Smylie

Smylie

Sammy

Sammy

The Nester

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed