Thursday, April 3, 2008

Half Full?




So how do you see this glass???

I miss my guys..

I was starting to see more on the empty side today..

that is not usually me..forever trying to think on the bright side

even to the point of naivity ( how do you spell that!?)

it was just one of those days.. but i realized that i really hadn't lost my half -FULL- ness

afterall, when i was talking to my brother in Mississippi (LOve spelling that)( love him)

and i said.." i'm feeling half FULL!!"

I was trying to say it the other way!!

Oh well.. so much for gloom and doom..

Be gone with you!!

Tomorrow night is the big night for me and Etsy!!

Big sis and i decided to have the Grand Opening then!! Come and see!!

Here's what i have been working on...
okay..so That up there is what i have been working on..
I tried to put it HERE but.. oh, well!!
Aren't they fun...?
My mom and i have been braining about the name for them...
I have to tell you the name story... when i was little and trying to write my name,
i would make the little first slant of my "y" a little too long... so it looked like an "x" instead.
So my nickname then, and still now, became Jox..and then more girly.. Joxy.
So... i wanted to incorporate that name somehow... and i love chocolate..
and these little guys look so yummy... i was thinking of a way to package them..
and i thought of a box... like a box of chocolates... depending on how many one was receiving,
so here is the name
they will be called
"Joxlettes"
I toyed with the spelling.. "Joxlates" looked like "lates" stood out.. and "lettes" looked a little French..so i picked it instead :)
ofcourse, you need the story in order to understand Why THAT name???
But you know..." My Mama always told me.. life is like a box of Joxlettes...
you never know what you're gonna get"
I plan on doing drawings (not like coloring) i should say free-bees, for people who buy..
if they send a picture of themselves wearing it... they never know what they may get!!
Bonus points if it was a giftie!!
I hope you have liked the music selection... I like to "Turn up the music" first thing in the morning or while i am taking care of my chores..pretty much all day long... i keep adding as i think of more.. Have a lov-full-y day!!
Create in me a pure heart O God
and renew a steadfast spirit within me
Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me
a willing spirit to sustain me.
Psalm 51:10-12
and please let me always see the glass as half FULL!!
amen



2 comments:

April said...

HI..thanks for sharing your nickname story...very cute. I will hop over to your shop right now....hope you enjoy it.

April of JaneSays

Stampin Cats said...

Love the pins. They are so versital and reasonably priced.


J Bouquet Brooch by Cherrypips Copper Uppercase Letter O Y coloured card disc letter f U L Black L, with tree N E S S

Smylie

Smylie

Sammy

Sammy

The Nester

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed