Friday, July 18, 2008

Hugs...and Kisses

So here is my new wonderful Bistro set from my parents...
It is sitting pretty in our "side garden"... one day this space will look it's very best... for now...we love what we have!!
Smylie..errr...Screamie...refusing me a kiss....

Then he changed his mind...



Smylie just loves picking these apples from the tree..
please, disregard the runny nose... just focus on the eyes..and you'll be fine!!

Look at this guy...now that's a different way to play with pots and pans....silly boy!


Soooo....we took Kisses to the vet...(for the first time in a loooong time...we're rotten...) Smylie went with Dada and was a BIG helper!! He has been extra affectionate to her since their big excursion... In August she will be returning to her new favorite veterinarian....to have half of her teeth extracted!!! BleGH! Hopefully it will cut down on her (super) stinky breath!!! I bet you feel like brushing your teeth right now...i sure do!!!


Look how funny this is... is she smelling his head or trying to see what he is looking at???



And look at this beaut!! My Sweet Friend gave this to me for my Birthday... I love it... look at all of us sitting pretty on the leaf!!

It will be a great addition to our growing side garden....

now i just have to decide...water...or food???

For me.... water....to wash down my popcorn...and then straight to the toothbrush and toothpaste... (sorry mommy...wink wink)

have a love-fully!

3 comments:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Love the pictures with you & your bistro set...I KNEW as soon as I saw it at Lowes, it was made for you!...Kisses looks like she is trying to pull Sammy along the floor...what a hoot!...Your pictures are WONDERFUL, as always!....Guess I will HAVE to blog about the toothpaste reference...since everyone will be sooooooo curious!...love you, mommy

Anonymous said...

ummm...yes, very curious about the toothpaste...:)

fantastic, bright and cheery photos as usual, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that bistro set (my absolute favorite color) and as always such sweet boys. :)

Elise said...

So funny, y'all match the bistro set!!
Elise


J Bouquet Brooch by Cherrypips Copper Uppercase Letter O Y coloured card disc letter f U L Black L, with tree N E S S

Smylie

Smylie

Sammy

Sammy

The Nester

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed