Saturday, April 16, 2011

New in the shop!!

Okay...not quite in the shop yet~

these are my destash bottles...

filled with yummy baubles and trinkets for scrapping or other projects...

I asked Myles to take a picture of one of my "Blue Ribbon Prize" pins.... I think he did a great job... This one isn't actually listed...but the one below...and 6 others are in the shop right now!!
There are other things in there too.....

My mom is here right now sewing curtains for the baby's room...

can you hear the hum of the machine...

ahhhhhh!

Lee started painting the room today...

I've been putting things in the shop and keeping the boys occupied...

I have 2 bags to add ....sneek peek after supper!!


Happy Weekend!!

Have a Love-fully!!!

1 comment:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

LOVEDLOVED helping with the curtains for our newest FOSTER baby..my pleasure for sure...love you sweet pea...mommy


J Bouquet Brooch by Cherrypips Copper Uppercase Letter O Y coloured card disc letter f U L Black L, with tree N E S S

Smylie

Smylie

Sammy

Sammy

The Nester

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed