Thursday, April 14, 2011

Preggy Picts..and other stuffs..

I thought i would share my growing belly with you...

First..i want you to see what Lori made for me... (i'm actually wearing it right now..today)

look at this A.DOR.ABLE. necklace!!!

It should be called "Joyfullness"...it has brought me so much already!!

Thankyou sweet friend!!

This was me yesterday...

so comfy..

I usually wear this dress in the summer...but it was perfect for layering..over the bump..:)

This is what you would find me in on an average day...

even in the summer..

I LOVE CARDIGANS!!!!

My favorite preggy jeans... $7.00 on the clearance rack at Target!!

I wear them every-other-day...

they are hip...do people still say Hip???

It's probably not hip to say hip...but hey...my jeans ARE HIP!!!

anyway..a tank...and a cardi...and i'm on my way!!

my sweet Smylie has been home with me Mon-Wed...

EVERY year he has a brutal welcoming of allergy season!!

We go to an official allergist on Monday!!

I'll be so glad to get him all fixed up..

this year, in addition to the coughing..he has this incredible acne breakout...

!!!!!!!!!!!!

I counted 6 this morning...

I've enjoyed having him at home with me...

but wish he wasn't so miserable.

:(


another belly shot..

Lora gave me this necklace at the walk... LOOK HOW STUNNING!!! i love the green bead....and my word...and the puzzle piece!! Thankyou so much!! I am still coming down from my high from your visit!! sigh!! Speaking of BLOOMING!! Lee cut these beauties from the yard yesterday. Look how HUGE they are!!
I put them next to my bed...

in a simple mason jar..


So...

I have some new stuff to put in the shop...

I am trying to clear away room for baby..

This weekend...we paint!!

I am so excited about finally making those pretty curtains..

My Mom is coming over on Saturday..

(Did you guys know that my parents MOVED here???

yeah..like...packed up their stuff..sold their house...found a great house here... and it only takes 35 minutes to get to them now...instead of 8-10 HOURS people!!!MOVED!!!

Lee and I still cannot believe it...We are so blessed!!..

I mean..people say that all the time, right??

but for reals...what an amazing blessed year this has been...

What a faithful, patient God we serve!!)

(just sayin')


Tomorrow...

new stuff in shop.

Saturday...

Baby room

Sunday...

another peek around the house...


for now...

Have a Love-FULLY!!!

5 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Oh JOY... You are sooo CUTE preggers... How awesome to have your parents near! A blessing indeed! I can't wait to see the pics!

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

I sooooooooooooooo TOTALLY beeeelieve that THIS "bumP" looks alot different than the last two...I am JUST sayin....See you on Saturday....do I need to bring anything?...besides the CARDI I have for you!!??...love you...Mommy

Lora said...

loved all these new blog posts! you are such an adorable pregnant lady!! i'm so happy you love the BLOOM necklace. :) and i totally LOVE those destash bottles! i'll say it again - you are so creative, joy!! looking forward to our next visit! (i gotta come and kiss that sweet baby when it arrives!) lora

mysteryhistorymom said...

I have NEVER seen a cuter tummy or a sweeter Mommy, Joy! Love you, dear friend! So glad the necklace put a smile on your face! Keep the pictures coming.:) Lori

Chelsea said...

Love the top belly pic most. LOVE the necklace! (Have you seen the new one at Vintage Pearl?) Your flowers are always so beautiful.
YAY BABY! :o)

Not long now!


J Bouquet Brooch by Cherrypips Copper Uppercase Letter O Y coloured card disc letter f U L Black L, with tree N E S S

Smylie

Smylie

Sammy

Sammy

The Nester

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed