Thursday, July 8, 2010

Water Water Everywhere

Hello there!!
These pictures were taken the day we went on our afternoon picnic!!
Dada was a little apprehensive..which surprised me..i'm usually all safety patrolling
my family...i just wanted the boys to experience the water on the rocks...and this (officially) is illegal..well sort of..actually, i think "Strictly Prohibited" means it's illegal if you do it!!
anywho...

so...Charlie fell into the water when Myles had a little fall...
(that must have been why they put that sign up...)
((rules, folks, are made to be followed!!))

so... he needed a shower/soaking/cleaner-upper!!





now..if that doesn't scream summer...i'm not sure what does..




well...






maybe ...




this...



is an...


accurate...


picture...



of..

Summer!!
Sammy drinkin' it up!
This was the first time this summer that we went to this little spot..we've been back twice now and it is definitely a hit for Sammy!


I am always so tickled by Sam's inquisitive nature..
he likes lights and sharp angles and architecture... he was just checkin' out this shop when it was time to leave..





waiting for the boys to get changed...
((my husband rocks... he took the boys AT THE SAME TIME...to a public restroom...and changed their wet clothes.... i'm not sure i can even type the sound that comes from my being...let me try...bwutabwut bwaaaa!! this includes some body shaking and my eyes are definitely closed..and my face looks wretched...i mean..i would do it..have done it...but he JUST DID IT!! yeppers..i LOVE HIM!!))
i'm not sure if anyone knows this about me yet...but
I also...
LOVE
SUMMER!!

I've been enjoying my skirt collection daily..
and sunscreen..
and my sandals..



oh..look who is all done..
these two
are
two
of
my
favorite
souls
i
have
ever
had
the priveledge
of
knowing!!



and their Dada!!
Yeah!
He's a keeper!!



Have a Love-fully day!!



4 comments:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Sweetie pea.....this is definitely a place we will take the boys!!...as soon as we get there!!...love mommy..ps...music is ON!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Fun filled day, sorry Charlie got all wet... :/

Chelsea said...

I have so much catching up to do! We have been out of town followed by a couple days in town that were filled with appointments and laundry and housework and the back out of town. But we got back last night and now I have lots of work to catch up on but first I wanted to check your blog (sorry I missed your call!) and look at this! SO many posts I have missed! I love your downtown visit- the boys looked like they really enjoyed themselves. And I REALLY LOVE your date pictures! You guys are adorable. And then your picnic... so much catching up to do.
While we were gone, we passed a billboard and Drew said, "That looks like a Joy board" and I thought he was so right. So I am going to try to find a pic of it online and I will send it to you. :o) I hope to call you later- I don't know what your Sunday schedule is!

Happy Flower said...

Would not have been able to resist that hand bag either. Too perfect :)


J Bouquet Brooch by Cherrypips Copper Uppercase Letter O Y coloured card disc letter f U L Black L, with tree N E S S

Smylie

Smylie

Sammy

Sammy

The Nester

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed