Wednesday, July 29, 2009

From The Hand of (MY) Babe

So....Smylie comes to me with his hand open...ready to show me his first treasure..
I was so excited..even if the treasure was a snakie...i was so ready to recieve this sweet offering!!
He had been playing at the bottom of one of his favorite trees...and crossed the whole yard to bring this to me...

Sweet ladybug..


Sweeter BOY!!


a little pat on the back...




whoops..



I can't wait to see what he brings me next!!
LOVE!!
Have a Love-fully day!!

2 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

So precious! Joy- You have a way of capturing the sweetest moments, dear friend.:)

Did you happen to get my phone message the other day? I was hoping I called the right house!:) Lori

Anonymous said...

just the SWEETEST!!! :D


J Bouquet Brooch by Cherrypips Copper Uppercase Letter O Y coloured card disc letter f U L Black L, with tree N E S S

Smylie

Smylie

Sammy

Sammy

The Nester

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed