Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday!.... Tuesday.....

What a big day for me and my guys... we went to work and had a good morning watching LE and MMCH...... and then Martha for me....then it was off to play outside.... we were put in charge of cleaning up the toys...broken, unloved... to the trash!!!..it was so cold ..but it was still nice to get the fresh air!! Sammy, ofcourse got to swing for a long time... we had lunch outside...then at 2:30, came in for a restful movie.. LION KING!!!... and then back outside for a bit longer ...then home!!! Both of the boys are sound asleep right now as i type quickly!!. it is so peaceful here and still daylight!!.. We have Kathryn tomorrw for Myles, and Sammy goes to speech... i think Lee works in the morning..but will be off the rest of the day... i have to remember to make a LE reward card for Myles schedule tomorrow... .....I was missing the computer today..this thing sure is addictive, even though all i really know how to do is spy on other bloggers... my mom calls it blurfing.... i think i'll call it splogging... until i make some friends and i figure out my secret code in order to post a comment.... so don't lose your code... i love comments!!!
Have a great night!!

1 comment:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Are you going to change your background for EVERY day of the week???......I know you love the UGLY green......I LOVE your blog....and I am so very proud of your accomplishments......yes, I am prejudice!....but THATS OK!!....love, Mommy


J Bouquet Brooch by Cherrypips Copper Uppercase Letter O Y coloured card disc letter f U L Black L, with tree N E S S

Smylie

Smylie

Sammy

Sammy

The Nester

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed